Time to refresh your website photos! Sprout has got you covered ;)
⏰ / Free!
This month is all about pets… April 11th is Pet Day and April 28th is Pet Parent Day, everybody gets a day!
Have your prospects try their luck at a student-friendly wheel of fortune!
March 23 is National Chip and Dip Day! Exhale (event planning) stress, inhale GUAC!
Surprise your residents with this fun (and eco friendly) gift as a renewal or welcome home!
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of commitment to excellence, intelligent planning and focused efforts.” -Paul J. Meyer
It’s that time of the month to create your upcoming month’s marketing and retention plan. You want your efforts to align to your overall community goals. We break down the critical steps below. (And we promise…it can even be fun!)
Hosted by Sprout Marketing CEO, Barbara Savona and Sprout Marketing Content Strategist, Marci Gonzalez
Grab your team for the ultimate online marketing workshop. Let’s build your summer marketing and retention plan together. We are sharing our Sprout Marketing Insider’s secrets on how to tackle all of your monthly marketing and retention touchpoints without losing your mind. (Really, we mean it!)
1. Simple ways to start outreach marketing this summer
2. Follow-up that isn’t snooze-worthy
3. The one thing you need to start renewal conversations
4. Drive referrals through crafted experiences
5. Resident events your residents want to attend
6. Why you urgently need to start using Welcome Notices
7. Three resident touchpoints you could do better in just seconds
8. How to make your followers hit the brakes on the finger scroll when they land on your social content