One less thing for you to worry about. Pre-written social media captions coming right up! How’s that for some time added to your day? 😉
Download your Sprout blank July calendar and the pre-populated July Daily Dose calendar. Need a weekly play-by-play? Grab the blank weekly calendar, too! We’ve got everything you need for July right here!
Want quick links to July Daily Doses? Click READ MORE below.
“You get what you focus on.” ― Chris Hutchinson
The essential notice pack, SUMMER EDITION! Check out the new designs, click to download! Quick, easy, essential.
Let your prospects know how Kool summer at your property will be with this refreshing (and nostalgic) outreach idea.
MAY your summers be full of bbq and pool parties! Get your residents excited for summer at your community by celebrating BBQ month with a grill n chill event.
Have your prospects try their luck at a student-friendly wheel of fortune!
Hosted by Sprout Marketing CEO, Barbara Savona and Sprout Marketing Content Strategist, Marci Gonzalez
Grab your team for the ultimate online marketing workshop. Let’s build your summer marketing and retention plan together. We are sharing our Sprout Marketing Insider’s secrets on how to tackle all of your monthly marketing and retention touchpoints without losing your mind. (Really, we mean it!)
1. Simple ways to start outreach marketing this summer
2. Follow-up that isn’t snooze-worthy
3. The one thing you need to start renewal conversations
4. Drive referrals through crafted experiences
5. Resident events your residents want to attend
6. Why you urgently need to start using Welcome Notices
7. Three resident touchpoints you could do better in just seconds
8. How to make your followers hit the brakes on the finger scroll when they land on your social content
Keeping your social media account up to date can be easy and FUN with the help of a classic kids' game: Mad Libs! Click below to download your cheatsheet on what to say and while you're at it, grab our 6 coordinating social graphics to go with it. (Right-click to open and save each one.)
Want more? Visit our Digital Graphics page for Seasonal and Always Relevant Digital Graphics to make posting a breeze.