JULY FEATURED TRAINING: What I Wish I'd Known About Marketing & Retention When I was a Manager
Hosted by Sprout Marketing CEO, Barbara Savona and Sprout Marketing Content Strategist, Marci Gonzalez
Grab your team for the ultimate online marketing workshop. Let’s build your summer marketing and retention plan together. We are sharing our Sprout Marketing Insider’s secrets on how to tackle all of your monthly marketing and retention touchpoints without losing your mind. (Really, we mean it!)
Swipe our strategies for:
1. Simple ways to start outreach marketing this summer
2. Follow-up that isn’t snooze-worthy
3. The one thing you need to start renewal conversations
4. Drive referrals through crafted experiences
5. Resident events your residents want to attend
6. Why you urgently need to start using Welcome Notices
7. Three resident touchpoints you could do better in just seconds
8. How to make your followers hit the brakes on the finger scroll when they land on your social content
Our promise to you:
- You will learn something that will save you time.
- You will learn something that will increase occupancy.
- You will learn something that will increase your retention.
- You will learn something that will make your job a little more fun.
- You will learn something that will UP your marketing game.
After you've viewed this training, we'd love to know your favorite part! Drop us a line HERE.
We had the absolute privilege of sitting down with Multifamily Industry L-E-G-E-N-D-S. We're talking about the trailblazers and the GREATS of our fun and fabulous, if not sometimes crazy, industry.
Check them out below!
Check out our favorite insider INDUSTRY tips
GROW YOUR COMMUNITY
Outreach is getting the word out about your community, networking with neighborhood businesses, and being a part of the local community. It is a targeted internal & external marketing strategy built through a proactive plan to generate quality leads and referrals.
Check out our favorite insider outreach tips
EVENTS - OH MY!
In today’s market the competition is high, and customer satisfaction with your community just isn’t enough. This course will walk you through the opportunities you have to WOW your residents and show them why they chose you in the first place.
Check out our favorite insider RETENTION tips
STAY TRENDING WITH
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again—your online reputation is paramount to the success of your business. Learn what and where to post across social media, how to leverage these spaces to grow your business, and how to use the voice of your customer to improve your service.
Check out our favorite insider DIGITAL tips
Advance your career in the multifamily industry! We found the most influential leaders and outlined some of favorite tips and tricks to make sure you rise to the top!
You can watch any of these videos quickly while getting all the information you need!